Bamabad Town Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bamabad Town Forums

Town chief: Hellawickedz

Welcome to BamaWelcome to Bama  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big changes in Bamabad!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellawickedz
Bamabad Town Chief
Bamabad Town Chief
hellawickedz

Character sheet
Level:
Big changes in Bamabad! Left_bar_bleue105/120Big changes in Bamabad! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/120)
Weapon skill: Axe
Guild: Hellkats

Big changes in Bamabad! Empty
PostSubject: Big changes in Bamabad!   Big changes in Bamabad! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi guys.

I am sorry in advance that this may seem boring and serious, but I assure you it is for a good reason.

I have been tc of bama now for a few terms and I was tc a long time ago too. The town has changed alot over the years that I wasn't tc. I want to take it back to it's former glory!
There are alot of things that I will be changing. So here goes......

Warehouses

The main point about warehouses is that I want all alts and non townies to take their warehouses else where. I know for a fact that there are more than half of those warehouses that are non bamabad mains.
Don't try and trick me either, I have played for many years and I do have spies and people who know if you are an alt.
I will, over the next week, be sending post office messages to those who I know are alts and asking for them to remove their alt wh's. I know plenty of towns that have spare ones. I know one person that has 9 warehouses!!! How does that make the townies that need warehouses feel?!
These guys are your friends, let them have a chance of progressing. If you want me to buy back your warehouses I will do for 10 titaniums.

Rezitzu will also, in time, be producing a list of warehouses and warehouse applications for you, so that you can see where you are on the list and roughly how long it will take.

Heads

I am making some changes to heads, so for now, head rotations are on hold. Please guys if you get removed it isn't because you are not wanted or needed, it is just because I need certain people to help me get Bamabad gleaming again.

Alts in town

At the moment I do not mind having a few alts in town. As my changes progress, I will start removing/asking to be removed. If you do not need an alt in town, please remove them. You are only taking dividends from other townies. There is no need to have alts in town. They don;t do anything, they get nothing. And they certainly won't get past me.

Events

At the moment I am doing alot of events per day which is having an effect on the town capital. I will from now on be doing one raccoon paradise, which I will post office the time of, and one boss hunt. I shall rotate the time of the boss hunt. If you do want extra events, you need to pay before I do it.

I am also saving lots of materials so that I can do extra events, like hide'n'seek, quizzes, spamathons (townies only). Lots of other events.

Forums

Last but my no means least.
You guys need to start using these forums, they are here to help. I will post things on here that I won't post in game and it is your responsibility to check back daily. You do not have to post all the time on here, just check for new posts. You could miss out on a secret forum event Wink

Anyway, thanks for reading. Please if you have questions or concerns post them here and I will answer you.

Bama love cheers cheers

Last edited by hellawickedz on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited so I could change the warehouse pay back from 10k to 10 titaniums.)
Back to top Go down
ChronoZombie
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Character sheet
Level:
Big changes in Bamabad! Left_bar_bleue98/120Big changes in Bamabad! Empty_bar_bleue  (98/120)
Guild: The Misfits

PostSubject: Re: Big changes in Bamabad!   Big changes in Bamabad! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

yea I agree with everything you said Jen. Those of you who wasn't here when me and Jen where when Bamabad was started let me shed a little light. Bamabad was never slow as which I mean you were never on by yourself people were always chatty and helping. The number of events were limitless just about not talking BH or RP just saying events in general everyday was fun. The reason for these events is that we had a busy town we made money like whoa! so it takes some doing to scenes Bamabad has kind of a bad location. We have to advertise to come and start a new guild in our town or to move there. Also feel free to invite friends to town its only a lvl 40 cap I mean I can do that the first day come on even sub if you have to. I now as well as Jen that this sounds like a lot of work but believe me if you was in old Bama you would know its well worth it. Thanks also you guys know I'm on just about 24/7 just pm me if ya need me geek

also if you need someone bad enough i have msn (christymarshmello23@hotmail.com) just ring me.
Back to top Go down
ChronoZombie
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Character sheet
Level:
Big changes in Bamabad! Left_bar_bleue98/120Big changes in Bamabad! Empty_bar_bleue  (98/120)
Guild: The Misfits

PostSubject: Re: Big changes in Bamabad!   Big changes in Bamabad! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am

Also Jen one other thing it mite not be a bad idea to have a WH cap for town especially when we start to bring in new townies. Let me know your thoughts on that I cant really see what anyone besides the hunting ground head having a lot of WH's and i have a lot of crap. Plus there are other WH's open in other towns like you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big changes in Bamabad!   Big changes in Bamabad! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big changes in Bamabad!
Page 1 of 1