Bamabad Town Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bamabad Town Forums

Town chief: Hellawickedz

Welcome to BamaWelcome to Bama  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellawickedz
Bamabad Town Chief
Bamabad Town Chief
hellawickedz

Character sheet
Level:
Town events Left_bar_bleue105/120Town events Empty_bar_bleue  (105/120)
Weapon skill: Axe
Guild: Hellkats

Town events Empty
PostSubject: Town events   Town events Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:50 am

Hiya! bounce

As you all know we do events in town. Boss hunt and Chimera. There is also raccoon paradise but they don't drop stones anymore. If anyone wants raccoon paradise please tell me. Very Happy

Ok so. Events cost the town money. The town also has to fund the repairs of buildings, npc hire, the return tower and yearly dividends to townies and shareholders. pale

With the amount of money we make, we can;t do all of that plus fund 3-4 events a day. 1 boss hunt is 22mil. 4 a day is close to 100mil. The town just cannot afford this. Sad

So, I shall do 1 boss hunt a day, that is funded from town. Then I will do as many events as you guys want, as long as the full amount is paid for. This is only until we get bigger and make more money. Use our npcs more, our buildings are there to be used, so use them. This will generate more money for more events. It is in your interest to get your friends or people you meet to join bamabad, the more people we have, the more money we make...and so on...

So. What I need from you guys. Post the times when you are active in PST time, not your own time zone. So that I can plan 1 event per day and alternate it from day to day. Fair for everyone.

Please feel free to post on here your active times. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ChronoZombie
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Character sheet
Level:
Town events Left_bar_bleue98/120Town events Empty_bar_bleue  (98/120)
Weapon skill: Axe
Guild: The Misfits

Town events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town events   Town events Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

I need to know how much everything cost I like to have fun and if ppl have fun off of my fun even better. I make money fast if asked with knowing the prices I prolly wouldn't have a problem paying for all day events out of pocket. cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down

Town events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bamabad Town Forums :: Welcome to Bamabad! :: Announcements-
Jump to: